Sunday, December 12, 2010

~Just some sharing~

Its has been a year that i forgoten i own a blog. Busy life chasing me make me never got a chance to continue my blogging. In this half and a year , many things happen unexpected. Including i found my love one , and the one which love me...both of them i only get a failure. Somehow i been through hard times to accept my life back to single. When in relationship , i always giving my self lots of reason why should i get so busy and so on.... but in single way , i also keep complaining about busy life
I absorb more and more exprience from the past and i learn from the mistake i have done. Life ain't perffect forever..cause there is never a perffect life actually, its just a simply thought that we gave ourself to help us more hope and hope.

"Hope" is a action we wait something to happened in the way we want it to be the way we want, but i would like to do something first beside for just waiting...

No comments: